terms & conditions.
Audiosome is provided by Artbees GmbH of Axel-Springer-Platz 3, Hamburg, 20355, Germany. These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of all Audiosome website, its services (“Services”) and its audio assets (“Audio Assets”). By Audio Assets we mean everything related to audio that is shared in Audiosome including but not limited to audio files, sound effects and music.
You may use our website (audiosome.cc) only if you can form a binding contract with Artbees, and only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws. Subject to these Terms and our policies, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use Audiosome.cc website.
License to Assets
With Audiosome.cc you can search, download and use audio work from the Service in accordance to Audiosome License. All audio assets published on Audiosome can be downloaded, copied, modified, distributed, performed and used for free in commercial and noncommercial projects. You do not need to ask permission from or provide credit to Audiosome or the author behind the assets (but it would be greatly appreciated if possible!)
This license DOES NOT INCLUDE the right to sell these assets nor compile them from Audiosome in a similar or competing service. Please note that the Audiosome License does not include the right to use trademarks, logos, or brands that are heard in the audio assets.
Everyone can submit audio assets to Audiosome, with the full name and email address of the contributor provided. Users own all of the rights to all of the content that they submit to Audiosome. User Content that you submit to Audiosome must belong to you. All of the rights to and ownership of the work must belong to you.
By submitting audio assets to Audiosome, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to host, store, transfer, display, adapt, perform, reproduce, modify, translate, and distribute your submitted content in part or whole, in any media formats and through any media channels.
You are solely responsible for your audio assets and any consequences that occur because you’ve submitted them to Audiosome. You are the creator and owner of the submitted audio asset and have all necessary rights from other people or companies to use, and permit other users to use, your audio assets on Audiosome.
Your audio assets (including as used by you, us, or other users of the Service) does not and will not infringe any third party right, including copyright and other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or moral rights, or slander, defame, or libel anyone. Your audio assets must be your original work and you must have the permission of any third parties that have rights in the audio asset before you submit it to Audiosome.
You understand that we or anyone who downloads your audio assets from Audiosome will not pay you for any use of your audio assets. You understand that your audio assets will be made available to the public for their use without providing you attribution or compensation in any form.
We are not responsible for submitted audio assets and you agree not to make any claims against us regarding the audio assets. We may at any time remove or block your audio asset from Audiosome for any reason, including if we think it violates these Terms. We may investigate claims alleging that your audio asset violates these Terms and, in which case we alone will decide what actions to take regarding your asset.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
We comply with the parts of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act that are applicable to internet service providers (17 U.S.C. §512, as amended). If you think that materials uploaded to or posted on Audiosome infringe any of your copyrights, you may contact our Designated Agent at [email protected]
The DMCA notice must include:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right that is alleged to be infringed
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed and where it is located on Audiosome
- Your address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement from you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the materials on the Service of which you are complaining is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
We will remove the infringing content and warn the user responsible for the infringing audio asset. We will terminate the account of a user who has been notified of infringing activity or has had infringing content removed from Audiosome more than twice.
By using Audiosome you agree not to:
- Use the Service for any illegal purpose or in violation of any laws or regulations
- Violate or encourage others to violate third party rights, including the infringement or misappropriation of intellectual property rights
- Upload, post, or publish any audio assets that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate
- Interfere with the Audiosome.cc security features (e.g., don’t disable or circumvent features that limit your use or copying of any audio assets)
- Upload or spread viruses, adware, or spyware, make unsolicited offers or promotions, collect other people’s personal information, and interfere with the system, tools or equipment that we use to operate Audiosome)
- Perform fraudulent activities, such as impersonating another person or lying about your date of birth
- Sell copies of audio assets without first significantly or meaningfully updating, modifying, or otherwise incorporating new creative elements into the audio assets beyond simple retouches, resizing, or other minimal changes (i.e., selling unaltered, slightly altered, or altered by automatic script copies of the audio assets)
- Access the Service using any bots, spiders, scripts, crawlers, scrapers, or other automated tools or applications (other than your web browser or any mobile app that we may publish)
- Copy the look and feel of the Site or access, download, copy, modify, distribute, perform, or use any audio assets to create a similar or competitive service or to contribute the audio assets to an existing similar or competitive service
- Transfer your rights to use the Service or to view, access, or use any Materials or attempt to do, or assist anyone else to do, any of above things.
Termination of Your Account
We may update, modify, or even discontinue Audiosome at any time without notice to you.
Ownership of the Service
Artbees GmbH owns and operates the Service. All of the software, visual interfaces, graphics, designs, information, compilation of audio assets, and all other elements of the Service (the “Materials”) that we provide are protected by intellectual property and other laws. We or our licensors own all of the Materials contained in the Service and you cannot use the Materials except as you are specifically permitted under these Terms.
We provide the Site on an ‘as is’ basis and make no representations as to the quality, completeness or accuracy of any content made available on the Site. No action should be taken or omitted in reliance of any information or advice placed on the Site. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure this Site is virus free, we recommend that you take precautions against infection. Artbees cannot accept liability for damage sustained as a result of the transmission of viruses, worms, trojans or any other malicious content. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude:
WeWork c/o (Artbees GmbH)
Hamburg, 20355, Germany